Most people find moving house stressful, so save yourself time, hassle and stress and use The Homemover Specialist. We offer a concierge house moving service.
Moving house is ranked as one of the top three most stressful life events a person can go through – behind the death of a loved one and divorce. It’s been written, talked about and featured in the media for time and memoriam.
But why is it so stressful?
- You’re already juggling a full-time job with family and life commitments
- Emotionally you’re fragile following a bereavement or a relationship breakdown
- Physically you’re less able due to age or disability or injury
- Your parents need your support for their house move and you’ve already got a full-time job with your own family or live miles away
- Nothing works to the timeline you expect
Organising any project of this size is a challenge. But this is your most valuable asset. The time it sucks out of your life can become overwhelming. Especially when you’re already emotionally or physically fragile AND juggling a full-time job, children or elderly parents in the process.
Planning to move home is a bit like planning a wedding – you can do it on your own or you can hire a wedding planner. Sure, it’s possible – but imagine all the stress and exhaustion you’d save by having someone genuinely on your side. Guiding you the whole way. Managing it all. Helping you to avoid the pitfalls lurking around every corner. Putting you in touch with trusted suppliers. Generally making sure the house sale and house move run as smoothly as possible.
We manage the whole thing for you – saving you time, energy, stress and supporting you throughout – offering you support and guidance so you have someone who has the experience and know-how to help you move smoothly and uneventfully.
Here are our top 10 reasons for engaging a concierge home move service like The Homemover Specialist
- Project management of the whole house move from start to finish
- Preparing your house for sale to optimise the price and speed at which your house sells
- Negotiating with estate agents on their fee, how they market your property and the offers
- Recommending solicitors that are trusted and experienced and work to your time scale
- Support – someone to do the research for you to base your decisions on and talk things through with
- Little Black Book of tried and tested suppliers of removals companies, house clearance, storage, cleaners, etc.
- Change of address administration – this can take hours!
- Planning and project managing renovations in your new house, arranging AV and WIFI, carpenters, decorators, plumbers etc.
- Unpacking and organising your belongings in your new home. After all, you don’t want piles of boxes littering your spare room for months.
- Planning the contingency- just in case things don’t go according to plan A
So, moving house does not have to be a nightmare. Use the Homemover Specialist to take all that stress out of your house move whilst saving yourself time, hassle and often money.
If you would like a chat about how the Homemover Specialist could help you, contact us on 01344 723292 or by email. For more top tips and latest news make sure you follow our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages