09 Jan Why you need a home move planner?
It’s been written, talked about and featured in the media for time and memoriam – moving house is ranked as one of the top three most stressful life events a person can go through – behind the death of a loved one and divorce.
Organising any project of this size is a challenge. But this is your most valuable asset, and the tight timelines in which you have to work, especially when juggling a full time job or small children in the process, can become overwhelming.
Moving home is a bit like planning a wedding – you can do it on your own or you can hire a wedding planner. Sure, it’s possible – but imagine all the stress and exhaustion you’d save by having someone guiding you the whole way – helping you to avoid the pitfalls lurking round every corner, putting you in touch with trusted suppliers and generally making sure your day runs as smoothly as possible.
We manage the whole thing for you – saving you time, energy, stress and supporting you throughout – offering you support and guidance so you have someone who has the experience and know-how to help you move smoothly and uneventfully.
Here are our top 11 reasons for engaging with a home move planner.
- Decluttering will optimise the price and speed at which your house sells
- Negotiating with estate agents on their fee
- Recommending solicitors that are trusted and experienced
- Contacting tried and tested removals companies
- Changing address administration – this can take hours!
- Planning what you need in new house, arranging carpenters, decorators, etc
- Finding gardeners and cleaners
- Recommending schools and areas that are right for you and your family
- Ensuring the right schools are available – before you buy
- Planning the contingency- just in case things don’t go according to plan A
- Providing a local information “bible” relevant to you
For many the most useful part of hiring a home move planner is for the extra set of hands. We help you to unpack and get settled as quickly as possible – after all, you don’t want piles of boxes littering your spare room for months.
If you would like a chat about how the Homemover Specialist could help you, contact us on 01344 723292 or by email. For more top tips and latest news from this new budding sector make sure you follow our Facebook and Twitter pages.